Refuse those colorful, chemical tide pods and make the simple swap to a plastic free biodegradeable option. Both healthy on your skin, wallet, and planet.
- The Power of 4-in-1: Detergent + Stain Fighter + Brightener + Odor Defense
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Lightly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts: lavender, corn mint and eucalyptus.
- Free of artificial colorants and dyes
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Dropps Lavender Eucalyptus Laundry Detergent Pods
- Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
- Add clothes & start machine.
- Close container and remember, as with all household cleaning products, store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent.
Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs.
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent), Laureth Sulfate*(cleaning agent), Glycerine* (solvent), Propylene glycol* (solvent), Water, Triethanolamine oleate* (cleaning agent), Sodium formate* (buffering agent), Subtilisin* (cleaning enzyme), FWA-1 (optical brightener), Ampha-amylase* (cleaning enzyme), Butylated hydroxytoluene* (cleaning enzyme), lavender* (lavendula augustifolia) (natural essential oil), lavandin* (lavandula hybrida ) (natural essential oil), corn mint* (mentha arvensis) (natural essential oil), and eucalpytus* (eucalyptus globulus leaf) (natural essential oil), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.